Saturday, October 8, 2011

UConn vs. West Virginia Prediction

With just over an hour to go before kickoff in Morgantown, here is my prediction for today's matchup between UConn and West Virginia. Unfortunately for Huskies fans what I saw out of the Mountaineers during their game with LSU says to me this is going to be a long day for UConn. The defense may give up a few yards and the Huskies may even get a couple touchdowns out of it, but this WVU offense is so good that against what is arguably the best and fastest defense in the country they were able to put up 27 points and keep it clOse for three and a half quarters. If UConn were to play LSU right now it'd end with no points and a lot of turnovers. So even though it hurts to say it I'm tired of being wrong every week predicting this team will win against inferior competition, with that in mind I say WVU 38 - UConn 17.

This week I actually want to be wrong, bowl hopes are slim if they lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment